At Loftus Bradford, we work for some of the most iconic and dynamic global brands helping them to attract top high potential talent into their senior leadership teams.
Executive Search is a highly competitive, fast-paced and information-intensive sector. Research and Knowledge Management provides a competitive advantage enabling us to increase the speed and quality of delivery on the searches on which we are retained.
The role of Research & Knowledge Manager has been newly created to help support the growth of the business and to enable Loftus Bradford to scale, meet increasing client demand for our services and continually improve the quality of service we offer to our clients. It is an exciting time to join and help shape how the organisation gathers and leverages knowledge as we expand into new sectors, functions and geographies.
The Research & Knowledge Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of function and industry specific pipelines of high potential candidates. In addition, this role is building our approach to capturing, storing and sharing of knowledge across the organisation, by providing insights that supports Client Services to act as trusted advisors to our clients and enabling the Search Delivery team to identify and place the top high potential candidates into our client’s organisations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exposure to some of the best-known and respected brands globally and the opportunity to know the talent that will lead them into the future
- A diverse, international, English-speaking team
- Full support in terms of training, highly efficient systems, administration, and a supportive and understanding management style
- An upbeat, progressive and happy working environment just off Paseo de Gracia
- Competitive salary and benefits and flexible working culture
- Build a pipeline of potential candidates across all searches Loftus Bradford is retained on using our network of candidates.
- Brief our external research partners to commission the capture of new information to develop candidate pools and gather market intelligence on relevant companies and trends in the sectors in which we headhunt.
- Store knowledge across our relevant information management systems ensuring the quality and consistency of our data.
- Work closely with Client Services to provide market intelligence to help advise our clients on talent acquisition and to understand their requirements.
- Identify opportunities to add value to the business by generating and sharing insights.
- Evaluate the potential and maturity of new technologies (AI research tools, robotic process automation, APIs, data analytics) as means to increase the speed and quality of information capture, storage, and sharing.
- Manage external sourcing partners
- Identifying target populations of candidates via the company database, online databases (such as LinkedIn), conference websites, Google searches, and information gleaned from other market research
- Data entry and update of in-house databases
- Research of specialty market areas including informing yourself and sharing important trends as gleaned through the news and other sources
- Mining of in-house and external databases for insights
- Preparation of search briefs, candidate reports and other reports
- Develop in-house knowledge management competency
- Deploy new sourcing tools
- 2-5 years’ experience in leading Executive Search and/or Consulting and/or Market Research firms
- World-class ability to understand research problems, devise creative research strategies, and gather, store, analyse and communicate information to solve research problems.
- Project management capability; able to support multiple projects at once delivering against tight deadlines.
- Respond with agility to changing priorities, ability to overcome frustration, relentless in the pursuit of knowledge.
- Experience of storing data in CRMs, information management systems, databases or similar and developing best practices to allow for the effective retrieval of valuable information.
- High technical skills in Database Management, Excel, etc.
- Ability to acquire subject matter expertise in various areas with speed.
- People-oriented, collaborative ‘internal consultant’ with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Business-partnering mentality; able to understand the business and how to add value.