Joining as a fresh graduate will give you an inside look at the executive search business while adding value in your role as a sourcing resource for the Search Division. We have designed the 12-months graduate program to give you the knowledge and training you will need to become a successful Executive Search Consultant.
From day one, you will plunge into a comprehensive Onboarding Programme which has been set up with a triple objective:
1) Bring you up to speed in the Executive Search Industry, with a special focus on our key areas of expertise
2) Get to know our client´s company culture
3) Get a deep understanding of the unique Loftus Bradford approach.
You will source candidates for a broad range of vacancies at a variety of senior levels in a fast-paced and challenging environment. The role will involve significant levels of contact with potential candidates via email and over the telephone, therefore playing a pivotal role in promoting Loftus Bradford’s profile as an executive talent partner of choice in the international market. You will also develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates and a working knowledge of industry trends.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates
- Develop a working knowledge of industry trends and growth opportunities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exposure to some of the best-known and respected brands globally and the opportunity to know the talent that will lead them into the future
- A diverse, international, English-speaking team
- Full support in terms of training, highly efficient systems, administration, and a supportive and understanding management style
- An upbeat, progressive and happy working environment just off Paseo de Gracia
- Base salary and attractive bonus scheme
- Possibility to become an Executive Search Consultant after 12 months
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Provide a professional resourcing service to the recruitment team. Work with the team to understand their requirements, carry out CV screening and initial telephone screening, and present candidates to recruiters for interview in a timely manner
- Drive to succeed through hard work and determination
- Excellent level of client and candidate service
- Strong planning & organizing skills coupled with flexibility and initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Sound judgment and decision making
- A robust character with high levels of drive and self-motivation, able to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Identifying target populations of candidates via the company database, online databases (such as LinkedIn), conference websites, Google searches, and information gleaned from other market research
- Data entry and update of in-house databases
- Research of specialty market areas including informing yourself and sharing important trends as gleaned through the news and other sources
- Clear tracking of communications
- Mining of in-house and external databases for information
- Work closely with Engagement Managers on roles where they will outline specific needs where you ensure you possess a good understanding of the business need
- Work with Operations on best practices
- General day-to-day support to the consultant/manager
- Preparation of search briefs, candidate reports and other reports
- Fluent English.
- Fresh graduate – some previous formal experience/internship experience will be a plus
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Detail oriented.
- Outstanding time-management and organizational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Flexibility in work hours (i.e. it may be necessary to contact you out of work hours to clarify information).
- Excellent team player and relationship builder.
- Analytical, bright and intelligent – university degree required.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and excellent internet research skills
- A basic level of technical savvy regarding computers and networking.
- Possibility to start the Graduate Program in August/September 2018
- Coursework in Business or related field.
- Experience in an international environment.