Working with us will give you an inside look at the executive search business while adding value in your role as a resource for the Search Division. You will source candidates for a broad range of vacancies at a variety of senior levels in a fast-paced and challenging environment. The role will involve significant levels of contact with potential candidates via email and over the telephone, therefore playing a pivotal role in promoting Loftus Bradford’s profile as an executive talent partner of choice in the international market. You will also develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates and a working knowledge of industry trends.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates
- Develop a working knowledge of industry trends and growth opportunities
- Provide administrative support to the office
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exposure to some of the best-known and respected brands globally and the opportunity to know the talent that will lead them into the future
- A diverse, international, English-speaking team
- Full support in terms of training, highly efficient systems, administration, and a supportive and understanding management style
- An upbeat, progressive and happy working environment
- Incentive rewards possible throughout the internship
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Provide a professional resourcing service to the recruitment team. Work with the team to understand their requirements, carry out CV screening and initial telephone screening, and present candidates to recruiters for interview in a timely manner
- Drive to succeed through hard work and determination
- Excellent level of client and candidate service
- Strong planning & organizing skills, coupled with flexibility and initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Sound judgment and decision making
- A robust character with high levels of drive and self-motivation, able to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Identifying target populations of candidates via the company database, online databases (such as LinkedIn), conference websites, Google searches, and information gleaned from other market research
- Data entry and update of in-house databases
- Research of specialty market areas including informing yourself and sharing important trends as gleaned through the news and other sources
- Clear tracking of communications
- Mining of in-house and external databases for information
- Work closely with Account Managers on roles where they will outline specific needs where you ensure you possess a good understanding of the business need
- Work with Operations on best practices
- General day-to-day support to the consultant/manager
- Preparation of search briefs, candidate reports and other reports
- Acting as executive assistant to the directors, including managing paperwork and handling scheduling
- Providing office management services, such as dealing with suppliers
- Fluent English.
- Experience in a resourcing role, either within an agency or an in-house environment.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Detail oriented.
- Outstanding time-management and organizational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Flexibility in work hours (i.e. it may be necessary to contact you out of work hours to clarify information).
- Excellent team player and relationship builder.
- Analytical, bright and intelligent – university degree required.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and excellent internet skills
- A basic level of technical savvy regarding computers and networking.
- Coursework in Business or related field.
- Experience in an international environment.